About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Life is amazing, beautiful, spiteful, ungrateful, redundant, magical, hysterical, menacing, Life is Everything and I'm just taking it as it is.

Friday, March 18, 2011

This is Late: THE OSCARS


Javier Bardem should of won best actor. His performance was so much better and his character...I mean come on, he was WAY better than Collin Firth. And That's just how it is.

And I recently seen the editing for The Social Network. I agree with that award. The film did stink. I felt like I was reading a bad autobiography, except they turned it into a movie and put Justin Timberlake in it so I would keep watching.

The King's Speech was a good movie, but I feel like only 3 good films came out this year, depressing really. I'm gonna need to start making films so I can stop complaining.



p.s. James Franco is a sexy beast. but that movie is TERRIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment