About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Life is amazing, beautiful, spiteful, ungrateful, redundant, magical, hysterical, menacing, Life is Everything and I'm just taking it as it is.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Black Star Power - Steppin: The movie

So myself and my best friend were watching this TERRIBLE movie called Steppin': The Movie.
Wait, is it based off Steppin' the show or something?? Besides the point, the only thing keeping us engaged was the fact that so many famous black stars kept appearing. What made me think back to films in the 1950's. You watched a film, even if it was bad because your favorite star was in the film...not because the quality of the film. I just hope when I make films I can get all of those wonderful people together to create a great or at least tolerable film.

No comments:

Post a Comment